Anime are Japanese animated series that are popular all over the world. Although anime is described as a cartoon in many parts of the world, it is never a cartoon. Cartoons are mostly for children, but anime is made for all age groups. Even, mostly we can say that it is not suitable for children. Anime is mostly adapted from manga or light novels which are visual and written works in Japan. What is the manga exactly? Manga is comics that use the same drawings, just like anime. Although it started to be popular in the early 2000s, manga, and anime culture dates back to much older.
ANIME RELEASE DATES
As you can understand from our site’s name, we closely follow the anime media and share the next season’s rumors, renewals, and anime release dates with you. So how do we do it? It is mostly not clear whether many anime will have a new season. Most of the time, animes end their broadcast life before making a final. The reason for this is that the vast majority of the dozens of anime released every year are advertising manga or light novels, and very few of them are financially sufficient for a second season alone.
We analyze whether there will be a new season of anime for you. While doing this, we are reviewing manga statuses. As we said before, anime is mostly manga adaptations, and the main source materials of anime are manga. “Is there enough material available to create a new season?” or “Is the manga of the anime series still ongoing?” Questions like these are at the center of our research. Then we evaluate the comments of producers and broadcasters, the popularity of the series, search volumes, social media activities, BluRay and DVD sales, and try to provide you with the most accurate forecast for the new season of the anime you are waiting for.
The 50 Most Anticipated Anime Series
Interesting information about anime
- The first anime, released in 1917, consisted of a two-minute clip in which the samurai tested his new sword.
- The world-famous Death Note became so popular that the Chinese government banned the anime because children bought Death Note notebooks and wrote down the names of all the people they hated and wished they died.
- Generally, anime is drawn on any subject, but Sci-Fi is by far the most popular; Robots, post-apocalyptic metropolises are essential elements of the art form.
- Anime is a shortened pronunciation of Animation in Japan.
- More than 40 new anime appear every week on television channels in Japan.
- While “anime” refers to animation, the term “manga” refers to comics. Anime movies are often inspired by manga.
- The genre “Kodomo” defines children’s anime. Examples of popular kodomo anime are Hello Kitty and Pokemon.
- Anime artists often exaggerate the eye size of their characters. Big-eyed characters are thought to be inspired by the animated character Betty Boop from early anime artists.
Last shared upcoming anime release dates